Dear Springs of Grace Church Family,
Grace and peace. We will be live stream only again tomorrow. You can participate in the service through this link: https://youtu.be/prb2gJ9nKZg
The message tomorrow is from John chapter 12 and entitled “For Lovers Only”. I am excited about what the Lord might teach us through it and praying that we might take our love to a higher level. We will be observing COMMUNION as a part of our service tomorrow. If you need bread or juice, please contact Alissa Hill at 918 370 6237.
Please join us at 10:35 for the welcome time and we would still love for you to send in a photo if you will be joining us through any of the options tomorrow. You can upload them here:
Or if you are more comfortable with email (email@example.com) or text (918.510.5567), that works too. We want to see you.
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE MORNING SERVICE, WE WILL HAVE A BRIEF Q&A providing some exciting information about church gatherings going forward. You can ask questions via chat on the YouTube Channel for the live stream service or you can text your question(s) to Carrie Tabor at 630 621 8827 and she will relay them to me.
You can join a prayer time before the service by contacting Brandon Ganzer or Gabe Graham or Fred Sabatini. Even though we are moving on to chapter 11, I would encourage you to continue to work on memorizing those great passage from chapter 10 if you haven’t already. John 10:10-11; John 10:14-15; John 10:17-18; John 10:27-30. Share them with others.
After the message tomorrow – consider how you might respond to what God says to you and then share that with someone. Tell them what God has done. Then think of ways that you might stir others towards love and good deeds. If you are a part of a community group – then contact someone and consider setting up a time to talk about how you might live out what God is teaching. If you aren’t a part of a community group – call someone and make the effort to walk through these days together. Be sure and share on our you tube chat afterwards.
TAKE SOME TIME TONIGHT TO PRAY!!!!
• Please join us in giving thanks for the summer ministry/CRT offering last summer. With what was given and pledged, we met our goal and are planning on bringing in 13 interns for the summer.
• Please continue to pray for the Roy Howard family and his friends. Roy passed away last week. Plans are still being made for a memorial service for Roy. Be looking for details. Pray for Roy’s 7 siblings, his son, Roy Jr., and other family and friends. Roy has been an important part of our Springs of Grace family for quite some time.
• Continue to pray for our missionaries in the Philippines, Ukraine, Thailand, and the Middle East
• Please continue to pray for those impacted by the Corona Virus around the world (nearly 343,000 deaths as of this writing) and countless others impacted by serious illness and shortened life expectancy.
• Pray for those who are pregnant during these days (Jessica and Ben Beaver’s new baby is due this week)
• Pray for other churches and their leadership.
• Pray for the spread of the virus to stop
• Pray for those who are currently sick from the virus – pray that they might not feel alone. Pray for Tim’s parents in Pakistan. Tim’s mom has tested positive for the virus and is recovering.
• Pray that the “opening back up” of our community will not result in a new spike of infections and deaths
• Pray for those who have lost jobs and income
• PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH LEADERSHIP AS WE MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE BEST WAYS TO RETURN TO WORSHIPING PHYSICALLY TOGETHER
• Pray for Christians (and particularly us at Springs of Grace) to model “do not be afraid” and “love your neighbor”
• Pray for those who have greater fears of isolation
• Pray for those experiencing a greater threat of abuse
• Pray for those who have greater risks from this virus
• Pray for one another in our church family
• Pray that the Word of God would not be snatched away from us during or after the service and pray that we would remember well the lessons God is teaching us through this pandemic
• Pray for our church staff and leaders as we try to find creative, God-honoring, and helpful ways to serve our church and neighbors
• Pray for friendships to stay strong and others to blossom and grow during this season of our church
I miss you and look forward to our time Sunday – another Lord’s Day to celebrate our risen Savior. If God gives us eyes to see Him, then we will worship Him in great
Dear Springs of Grace Church Family,