Join us Monday, January 10th, from noon-1:00 pm if you can! The ZOOM link is here:
Topic: Prayer Week Monday Noon Hour
Time: Jan 10, 2022 12:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 3057 3726
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,85330573726# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,85330573726# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 853 3057 3726
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbvssKfCXw
Or if you can’t zoom in, consider skipping lunch and praying for the families, singles and marriages of the church.
- Pray for husbands to love and lead and serve their wives.
- Pray for wives to love and serve and honor their husbands.
- Pray for couples to model and put on display the picture of the love Jesus has for His bride, the church.
- Pray for forgiveness in marriages.
- Pray for reconciliation in broken marriages.
- Pray for salvation of spouses who are unsaved.
- Pray for protection and deliverance of those who might be in abusive relationships.
- Pray for reconciliation in families.
- Pray for families to model love and hope and grace.
- Pray for those who are single that they would have sweet fellowship and intimacy with the Lord.
- Pray for those who are single that they may have unique opportunities for ministry.
- Pray for those who are single that God might meet the needs of their heart.
- Pray for those who are single that they might experience the reality of the family of God in richer ways.
- Pray for the church family to help singles experience the reality of being in the family of God.
- Pray for parents to love their children.
- Pray for parents to have wisdom and patience and grace.
- Pray for parents to be quick to repent when they are wrong and quick to forgive.
- Pray for parents to pray more and better for their children.
- Praise the Lord for new children God has given our families through pregnancy, birth, adoption, fostering.
- Pray for those currently expecting children.
- Pray for those who are desiring to have children.
- Pray for parents whose children are no longer home.
- Pray for children to be obedient to their parents in the Lord.
- Pray for children to learn more about their heavenly Father through the love and guidance of their parents.
- Pray for children to learn to read well so they might better understand God who has revealed Himself in a book.
- Pray for children to have their hearts opened to the beauty of Jesus and His gospel.
- Pray for children who are hurting and in dysfunctional families to be loved well by the church as we carry out God’s heart.
- Pray for youth who may have absent parents to follow the Lord in a way that they might be a different kind of parent than they have known.
- Pray for children who don’t have parents praying for them.
- Pray for young adults who no longer live around family that they might be able to love their families well from a distance.
- Pray for young adults that they might experience the benefits of family in the greater reality of the church family.
- Pray for college students that they might experience the benefits of family in different ways in their college days.
- Pray for the church to help college students experience the benefits of family in different ways in their college days.
- Pray for our church that the picture of families might make the greater reality of the family sweeter.
- Pray for our church that we would value families but not to the neglect of the value of the family of God that families were created to picture.
- Pray for families to be hospitable.
- Pray for families to be launching pads and outposts for the gospel.