Dear Springs of Grace Church Family,
Grace and peace. Giving thanks this morning for the mercies of God and His great kindness towards us. I hope you revel in His love like the Apostle Paul does at the end of Romans 8. “…in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
It means so much to be loved by the LORD! Praying that His love for us will control us in a way that is reflected in the way we treat one another and the world around us.
This Sunday, because of the forecast for rain and cold, we will be meeting at the ROSE BOWL at 7419 E. 11th Street at 10:30 am. One Hope Tulsa and the Rose Bowl are pleased for us to use the facility. They have established the following protocols for the facility that we will be following.
Protocols for Rose Bowl Facility Usage
Facility COVID-Mitigation Policies:
1. Masks must be worn at ALL times. (The CDC recommends asking kids age two and up to wear their masks.)
2. Keep at least 6 ft apart from non-household members while in the building.
3. No food/eating while in the building.
4. Contact tracing form, temperature check and hand sanitizer prior entry.
5. After the service, take conversations outside to minimize risk.
Expectations for Building Space:
1. Use the front door or west side doors on entry and exit of the building.
2. Use only the East side bathrooms.
3. No upstairs access without prior permission.
4. Do not attempt to enter classrooms (unless arranged with Alissa for parents and babies).
5. Warm drinks and food can be served in the Cafe before/after service. Games/sports supplies can be set up for children in the near west parking lot.
6. Guests should park in the east parking lot, the front parking lot, or the far west portion of the west parking lot.
We ask Springs of Grace to send out the form we’ve created, which asks for a name, email, and phone number for each household. We expect the group using the facility to contact-trace in the event of an attendee contracting COVID-19 within 48 hours of the service. Form is here: https://form.jotform.com/203157136859057
1. Wear mask in the bathroom.
2. Maintain distance and avoid extended conversation.
3. Maximum of three people at a time.
• Have volunteers to manage temperature check, pass out masks, and provide hand sanitizer at building entry. There should be stations at all three entrances (2 west side entrances, front south entrance) to prevent lines.
• Have a parking attendant at the west entrance to direct cars away from space where children will play.
• Have 2-3 volunteers with wipes to sanitize all areas where families were sitting (railings, tables, chairs, any shared surface).
• Pack up all of your things quickly – the building will be closed 10 minutes after the service.
• Please contact Alissa Hill (918-370-6237) if you would like to use the nursing room.
• The cry room is the conference room immediately to the right of the front doors.
• If you would like to maintain extra distance during worship, you may request to sit in the upstairs portion of the Rose Bowl.
It is the responsibility of the group using the facility to ensure that the facility’s policies are followed.
COVID numbers are spiking in our city. Our hospitals are near capacity. Please pray for those who are being impacted and ask the Lord to show you how you can best love your neighbors. If you have COVID symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive, we encourage you to not come, but participate online. You can check the CDC website for guidelines here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
WE WILL BE HAVING OUR LIVESTREAM SERVICE AT 10:30 am. It is fine and may be best for some of you to join us for worship in that format.
If you can come early, wear your mask and assist with greeting and directing people, that would be helpful.
Please continue to pray for those who can’t participate with us in the services. CHECK ON ONE ANOTHER AND EXCEL STILL MORE IN LOVING ONE ANOTHER!
Please join us for worship at 10:30 am tomorrow at the ROSE BOWL or by livestream. You can find the link to this week’s livestream service at our website – www.springsofgrace.church or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZG7qsJA0Ro
Please pray for our service tomorrow. Please pray for those with family members who are sick. Please pray for our missionaries. Please pray for the kids in our ministry who are hurting and uncertain about the future.
I am hopeful. We need one another.
If you have questions or needs, please let us know. Striving to be His church, by His grace, for His glory.
Love you very much,