Dear Springs of Grace Church Family,
Grace and peace. Hope you are having a blessed New Year.
This Sunday, because of the forecasted temperature and the wet ground at the church, we will be meeting again at the ROSE BOWL at 7419 E. 11th Street at 10:30 am. What a great privilege to get to gather together with God’s people and in some measure join with the family of God throughout the ages in corporate worship. We will sing and pray and exalt over God’s Word and seek to stir one another to love and good deeds. We will be spread out at the Rose Bowl or you can join us through our livestream. If you are joining through our livestream, I want to encourage you that you will need to be more diligent to remind yourself of the privilege and responsibility of corporate worship. We are TOGETHER as God’s family praising and worshipping and hearing from Him.
One Hope Tulsa and the Rose Bowl are pleased for us to use the facility. They have established the following protocols for the facility that we will be following.
Protocols for Rose Bowl Facility Usage
Facility COVID-Mitigation Policies:
1. Masks must be worn at ALL times. (The CDC recommends asking kids age two and up to wear their masks.)
2. Keep at least 6 ft apart from non-household members while in the building.
3. No food/eating while in the building.
4. Contact tracing form, temperature check and hand sanitizer prior entry.
5. After the service, take conversations outside to minimize risk.
Expectations for Building Space:
1. Use the front door or west side doors on entry and exit of the building.
2. Use only the East side bathrooms.
3. No upstairs access without prior permission.
4. Do not attempt to enter classrooms (unless arranged with Alissa for parents and babies).
5. Warm drinks and food can be served in the Cafe before/after service. Games/sports supplies can be set up for children in the near west parking lot.
6. Guests should park in the east parking lot, the front parking lot, or the far west portion of the west parking lot.
We ask Springs of Grace to send out the form we’ve created, which asks for a name, email, and phone number for each household. We expect the group using the facility to contact-trace in the event of an attendee contracting COVID-19 within 48 hours of the service. Form is here: https://form.jotform.com/203157136859057
1. Wear mask in the bathroom.
2. Maintain distance and avoid extended conversation.
3. Maximum of three people at a time.
• Have volunteers to manage temperature check, pass out masks, and provide hand sanitizer at building entry. There should be stations at all three entrances (2 west side entrances, front south entrance) to prevent lines.
• Have a parking attendant at the west entrance to direct cars away from space where children will play.
• Have 2-3 volunteers with wipes to sanitize all areas where families were sitting (railings, tables, chairs, any shared surface).
• Pack up all of your things quickly – the building will be closed 10 minutes after the service.
• Please contact Alissa Hill (918-370-6237) if you would like to use the nursing room.
• The cry room is the conference room immediately to the right of the front doors.
• If you would like to maintain extra distance during worship, you may request to sit in the upstairs portion of the Rose Bowl.
It is the responsibility of the group using the facility to ensure that the facility’s policies are followed.
Please be in prayer for Jacob Frantz (and his parents Lane and Sarah) as Jacob was in a car accident this week and is recovering from surgeries that will require a long recovery. Please be in prayer for many in our church body right now who have tested positive from COVID and are sick. Please pray for the witness of God’s people during these days, that the way we respond to others’ grief and potential loss would reflect the love that God has shown us. Please continue to pray for our medical workers. The trauma that our society is experiencing from the pandemic is extraordinary and is having massive impacts on relationships, health, and decision making. So, please continue to pray for one another. Please pray for our church leadership. We are going through some very challenging times and I covet your prayers. Please be in prayer for our missionaries.
If you have not been reading the bible regularly, this would be a great time to start. There are many suggested plans on our website. Talk to someone and help each other be faithful to read God’s Word this year. It is a treasure to meet the Lord in His Word.
Please continue to pray for those who can’t participate with us in the services. CHECK ON ONE ANOTHER AND MAY THE LORD HELP US TO EXCEL AT LOVING ONE ANOTHER!
Please join us for worship at 10:30 am tomorrow at the ROSE BOWL or by livestream. You can find the link to this week’s livestream service at our website – www.springsofgrace.church or here: .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uQy0U7tezw
Please pray for our service tomorrow. I will be teaching on the trial of Jesus leading up to His crucifixion. I don’t know how to preach it without glorying in the mercy of what He has done and the awesomeness of who He is. Pray for ears to receive His Word.
If you have questions or needs, please let us know. Striving to be His church, by His grace, for His glory.
Love you very much,